Story by Kimberly Luste Maran
Want to make your church a comfort care center to help community members in extreme weather conditions?
• Heating and cooling systems maintaining minimum temperature of 68°F during fall and winter and 72°F during spring and summer months
• NOT enrolled in the "voluntary black out" program offered by electric utility providers
• Accessible to people with disabilities/ADA-compliant
• Ample seating appropriate to your community
• Public restrooms accessible to people with disabilities